1. Monetary and fiscal stability (was never sharp devaluation, expropriation, freezing of savings, etc..) Macroeconomics stable. Digit inflation. International Reserves (31.2% of GDP), exceeding the debt.
2. Rapid recovery of economic growth and investment after the crisis of 2008-2009, reaching in 2010 a growth of 14.5%, based on food production (agriculture), with international demand and prices tend to grow. With growth also in all other sectors.
3. Fiscal policy: one of the lowest tax burdens in the world (Corporate Income Tax 10% Value Added Tax 10%). With great simplicity in processing. Ease of tasks and costs for business openings (35 days U $ S 100 on average)
4. Investment: advantages and broader investment incentives to foreign and domestic capital, including the maquila and free zones. Significant tax breaks for investment, with simplicity and speed in the effort.
5. Strategic location in the heart of South America with free access to the MERCOSUR Customs Union today, with a GDP of U.S. $ 1,930 billion, a market of approximately 250 million consumers. Waterway Center of the Paraguay-Parana rivers free navigation throughout the year for river-sea trade.
6. Predominantly young population: more than 73%, with ease of learning and training. Appropriate cost-benefit of labor with lower social charges on wages and simplicity in the procedures for them. Low unemployment.
7. Abundance of natural resources. Greater availability of water (among the largest reserves of fresh water on the planet), fertile land for agriculture, livestock and forestry development. Total area of 406,752 Km2 of good land. Pleasant climate, average annual rainfall 1,200 mm. No significant natural disaster.
8. Electricity: abundant availability of clean and renewable energy (hydro) with the lowest rates in the region.
9. Among the world's leading exporters of soy, meat and other products, high productivity, with both soy and meat those who use natural methods for their production.
10. Quality of Life. Among the three countries with the lowest cost of living in the Americas, according to Mercer Consulting Group 2010. Among the 8 most peaceful and safe country of the 23 analyzed in Latin America by Global Peace Index 2010. Traditional hospitality, friendliness, generosity and solidarity of the Paraguayan people to foreigners.
Source original text: http://www.mre.gov.py/embaparcolombia/economia-y-comercio/invertir-en-paraguay/invertir-en-paraguay.html